23:10
2

Make WhatsApp Free For Lifetime

www.hackooooo.blogspot.in 


Step 1-Uninstall whatsapp,if  you want to extend it for a year.
Step 2-Go to gmail application and create a new gmail id.
Step 3-Once you have made it,wait for some time (it totally depends on your  speed,ideally you should wait for 15-20 minutes)
Step 4-Go to google play,click on the menu button of your android and choose “Account Settings”.
Step 5- Once you have done this,you just need to choose your account,you just created,anddownload whatsapp once again.
Step 6- Now open whatsapp,&sign into your whatsapp account.
Step 7- Enjoy

2 comments:

felishiagreen said...

Hi, everyone, I'm recommending a great, truth professional hacker that assisted me when I needed funds desperately. I was introduced to him by a friend he had already helped. I hired his service for pay pal transfer and bank transfer to my wells Fargo bank. Contact him for bank transfer, pay pal transfer, bit-coin transfer, social network hack, social network verification (blue badge) etc. He is the most trusted hacker out there. Contact: cybergoldenhacker at gmail dot com

felisha green said...

I Want to use this medium in appreciating cyber golden hacker , after being ripped off my money,he helped me find my cheating lover he helped me hack her WHATSAPP, GMAIL and kik and i got to know that he was cheating on me, in less than 24 hours he helped me out with everything, cybergoldenhacker is trust worthy and affordable contact him on: cybergoldenhacker at gmail dot com

Contact me

Name

Email *

Message *